INNOVATION LAB

Design Challenge with Logitech Gaming Division 

logitechlogojpg.jpg

Saturday , June 11th
1 pm - 4pm 
 
Neutra House Conference Center 181 Hilllview Ave | Los Altos |


 

16-11-18-2159.jpg

 

 

 

 

Follow 3 steps to register:

3. Payment

Options:

 

1) Pay by Check:

 

Startup Program

$499 by June 5th

$650 after June 5th

 

Innovation Lab 

$125 by June 5th

$185 after June 5th

 ($18 optional) for t-shirt.

 

Mail check to:

NIMBLE

PO Box 861

Los Altos, CA 94023

 

2) Pay by PayPal, Venmo or credit card:

Startup Program

$515 by June 2nd

$670 after June 2nd

 

Innovation Lab 

$195 by June 2nd

$258 after June 2nd

 ($20 optional) for t-shirt.

 

Paypal.me/NIMBLEmindset

venmo: @nimblemindset

 

Credit card: email payment@NIMBLEmindset.org  to receive a secure link to a Square on-line invoice

Want to send a less advantaged student to the program? Make a tax-deductible donation to the 501 (3)(c) NIMBLE in addition to your fee with check, credit card or PayPal: https://tinyurl.com/yyhw3vqn

 

16-11-18-2159.jpg
10-2-19-1130.jpg

Design thinking is powerfully effective for all types of complex problem-solving

A creative mind is developed, not born. Research has shown that genes only account for 9% of creativity. That leaves a whopping 91% up for development. IDEO Founder David Kelley speaks of creative confidence and the need for doing creative things to develop creative abilities.

 

Learn and practice design thinking, a globally acknowledged leading-edge process for complex problem-solving.

 

NIMBLE founder Mariette Wharton holds an MBA from Columbia University Graduate School of Business, is a startup investor and an exited founder. She developed and leads NIMBLE events in conjunction with a team of 30 seasoned industry experts and business executives.

Check out the Photo Gallery

and Events for info from:

 

January 29th, 2019 Innovation Lab with creative thinkers who developed expertise at  Adobe, Cisco, Facebook, Stanford, TheatreWorks and in CEO roles at tech companies.

 

November 10, 2018 Innovation Lab with SF Bay Area high school students.

  • Instagram - Grey Circle
  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • Twitter - Grey Circle

 *Design Thinking is a radical shift in innovation. It is human-centered, systematic approach to problem-solving, in which customer observation and rapid prototyping are central. Key to the process is a holistic, uninhibited, collaborative, iterative method of innovation proven extremely effective worldwide.

To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.

press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom
press to zoom