Tue, May 09|
Silicon Valley Fenwick & West
AI How-To + NIMBLE Summer Program Q&A
This session is open to all and is free. Want to know how AI works, what applications you can use now to streamline your work and how to optimize your generative AI prompts? Come to this session! You can also find out about our other programs from NIMBLE founder Mariette Wharton and others.
Time & Location
May 09, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Silicon Valley Fenwick & West, 801 California St, Mountain View, CA 94041, USA
About the event
Please register for this free event as space is limited. See below for location and parking details.
“AI won’t take your job – it’s someone using AI who will take your job." - Richard Baldwin, World Economic Forum, May 2023
This week's World Economic Forum's job report shows the top 5 skills needed, which are in alignment with the NIMBLE mindset:
1 . analytical thinking
3. resilience, flexibility and agility
4. motivation and self-awareness
5. curiousity and life-long learning
Find out how the NIMBLE Startup Program addresses these skill needs on Tuesday, May 9 from NIMBLE leaders and executive mentors:
- Mariette Wharton, NIMBLE Founder, exited tech founder, startup investor, Columbia MBA
- Lauren Berman, Former NIMBLE Board Member
- Valerie Duncker, NIMBLE Board Member
- Daniil Andreev, former Production Engineering Manager, Verdant Robotics
- Eran Sandhaus, Managing Partner of J-Impact Fund
- Igor Pistelak, COO, Profit-Circles, former Cisco executive
- Laureen Hidalgo, Senior Director, Salesforce
Our session will also provide an intro to how AI works, what tools can be used now to accelerate work and how to optimize prompts.
Seymour Duncker, CEO of Mindscale.ai, Danny Andreev, Robotics Engineer and Dane Wharton, Product Manager at Brightband.io
NOTE: The Silicon Valley Fenwick Office sits on the corner of California and Castro Street.
- If you are driving: The entrance to the parking garage is on Bryant and California Street. There is a barrier arm in the down position during business hours. Press the call button from your vehicle when coming down the ramp, announce yourself, and the security guard will raise the barrier arm for entry. Please park in the designated visitor parking spaces on floors 1-4 keeping in mind that you will take the elevator up to the lobby. Take the elevator to the Lobby and follow through to the Fenwick entrance, across the hallway.
- If taking ride share or public transportation: Please go to the California Street entrance leading in to the Fenwick lobby.
Learning Session light refreshments$0.00Sale ended